Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just a card

Today I wanted to make something i needed to burn off some extra tension in my life and card making and scrapbooking does that for me well just creating does.  So I sat down with a white piece of paper and created this..








I started the card with a cut out from the Lyrical Letters Cartridge  to make  a mask then covered it with Chalk Ink Pink Petal
  
Then I started covered the entire card with Tim Holtz Distressed Ink Antique linen 
and stamped images from Unity Stamp Company  My Dear... by IOD  

I decided the middle of the card needed something besides the white so I distressed it too and added an embellishment which can be written over in dark brown ink.. I tore the edges of the card and aged them with Creamy Carmel Stamp pad from stampin up .. 

I hope you enjoy this card.


No comments:

Post a Comment