Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Super Cute Super Spooky Halloween Teacher Gift

We all have them Teachers in our kids lives who make a difference including me who has a High Schooler and a Middle Schooler,  These teachers dedicate their lives to making a difference in our kids lifes and I love to "treat them or Possibly Trick them into thinking they are getting a great gift. 

Check out these Witches which each teacher will get tomorrow from the Kerley Kids :) 

Enjoy a sneak peak








I hope you enjoyed this fun project have a fantastic Spooky Halloween :) and don't forget to follow me once we hit 100 fans a great gift will be given to one of my lucky followers. 

1 comment:

  1. Really cool!! Love the witches' hat idea!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete